Here are the herbs that are contained in the Immune Enhancer Formula
1. Hedyotis, Chinese name: Bai Hua She She Cao
2. White Peony Root, Chinese name: Bai Shao
3. Salvia, Chinese name: Dan Shen
4. Cordyceps, Chinese name: Dong Chong Xia Cao
5. Zanthoxylium, Chinese name: Hua Jiao
6. Phellodendron, Chinese name: Huang Bo
7. Coptidis, Chinese name: Huang Lian
8. Scutellaria, Chinese name: Huang Qin
9. Honeysuckle Flower, Chinese name: Jin Yin Hua
10. Ganoderma, Chinese name: Ling Zhi
12. Cinnamon twig, Chinese name: Gui Zhi
13. Prunus mume, Chinese name: Wu Mei
14. Gardenia, Chinese name: Zhi Zi
15. Rhodiola, Chinese name: Hong Jing Tian
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-practitioner relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider, or contact the Two Frogs Healing Center for an appointment, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Two Frogs Healing Center expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. The Two Frogs Healing Center does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by the Two Frogs Healing Center. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.