Lyme disease and Co-infection Treatment Phase 1
One of the most common questions that we are asked is, “How long will I be in treatment?”
Factors which influence the length of treatment
How long you are in treatment depends on several different factors:
- Our ability to diagnose the main causes of your illness
- The effectiveness of our treatments and medicines in resolving the main causes of your illness
- How many different infections you have
- How long you have had these infections and how entrenched they have become
- Other treatments or medicines that you are currently taking
- How robust or weak is your immune system
- How well you are able to eliminate toxins which depends upon your HLA-DR/DQ genes, ability to methylate, health of your digestive system
- Your emotional health
- Your mental health
- Your ability to modify and maintain a healthy diet
- How well you can comply with taking herbs and supplements
- If you have heavy metal or mold toxicity
- Your willingness and ability to do daily self-healing practices for addressing pain, brain fog, fatigue, and / or painful emotions
- Any allergic reactions or sensitivities that affect treatment or which medicines you can take
- If you have any parasitic infections
First Phase of Treatment
The first phase of treatment is to address your most urgent health concerns. For many patients, these concerns can include and are not limited to:
- Addressing infections like Lyme disease, co-infections, yeast, C-diff, viruses, protozoa, mold, and / or parasites
- Chronic recurring pain
- Herxheimer reactions due to antibiotic therapy causing pain, anxiety, rage, brain fog, and or fatigue
- Mobility issues like: being able to walk, performing tasks required to maintain employment,
- Debilitating fatigue
- Heart palpitations or other problems
- Neurological problems like: tremors, loss of motor control, paralysis, Bels palsy
- Cognitive problems like: brain fog, inability to multitask, memory problems, concentration difficulties
- Painful emotions like: hopelessness, despair, depression, suicidal thoughts, rage, isolation, grief, sadness
- Painful beliefs like: believing that you are worthless, unloved, forsaken, crazy, better off being dead, you created this illness, you failed
- Spiritual issues like: feeling abandoned by one’s Higher Power, being cut off from Divine support and healing, anger at one’s Higher Power, Guilt
Developing a Treatment Plan
In the first appointment, we will discuss and develop a plan for addressing each of your most pressing concerns. Your plan will include a customized combination of treatments, herbs and supplements to remove toxins; kill infections like Lyme, co-infections, viruses, and secondary infections created by antibiotic treatment; and heal and rebuild your systems: immune, nervous, digestion, emotional, and / or cognitive. As your symptoms reduce and you get healthier, your treatments will be modified each visit to address the remaining urgent concerns that are still bothering you.
We aim to help you achieve maximum functioning so you can work, take care of loved ones, handle your life’s responsibilities, while simultaneously killing off infections, removing toxins to reduce herxheimer reactions, healing damage to your body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
As you progress through Treatment Phase 1, each of your most urgent concerns will hopefully be reduced or addressed. Once you are “out of the woods” or are dealing with less urgent symptoms, then you will be in Treatment Phase 2.
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-practitioner relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider, or contact the Two Frogs Healing Center for an appointment, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Two Frogs Healing Center expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. The Two Frogs Healing Center does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by the Two Frogs Healing Center. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.