Lyme disease and Co-infection Treatment Phase 2
In Phase 1, we work together toward addressing the underlying causes of your most pressing symptoms and concerns. As these underlying causes are addressed, your symptoms and your ability to function improves significantly. Relapsing symptoms are less frequent and less severe.
Second Phase of Treatment
The purpose of Phase 2 is to heal the damage caused by your infection(s) and to re-establish the health of your immune system. For many patients, this can include and is not limited to:
- Repairing digestive issues, re-establishing healthy elimination
- Reducing and eliminating pain and inflammation locally and systemically
- Improving concentration, focus, memory recall, and or multitasking abilities
- Increasing energy levels, stamina, and endurance through replenishing adrenal and thyroid functioning
- Strengthening liver functioning, decreasing cholesterol
- Targeting biofilms and the underlying pathogens
- Disrupting Quorum Sensing communication between pathogens
- Decreasing hypercoagulation and CCSVI (chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency)
- Addressing intracellular infections
- Clearing and discharging negative energies, and bad spirits
As you progress through Treatment Phase 2, your symptoms will continue to improve. As your ability to function returns to near normal, then you will be in Treatment Phase 3.
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-practitioner relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider, or contact the Two Frogs Healing Center for an appointment, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Two Frogs Healing Center expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. The Two Frogs Healing Center does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by the Two Frogs Healing Center. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.