Here is where you can register for the Essential Oils for Stopping Lyme Disease Training
How to stop recurring Lyme disease symptoms in your clients
(Learn what else besides medications and supplements helps your Lyme disease clients to get better–and how the right tools stop recurring symptoms from coming back)
The topics that this course will cover:
- How to quickly reduce chronic joint pains with essential oils in a short office visit
- Learn which oils are effective at lowering anxiety, depression and insomnia in neurological Lyme patients
- Understand the best essential oil delivery methods for resolving gut inflammation
- Learn four ways to rapidly lower brain swelling with oils
- Understand how you can map out a successful healing path for your clients with essential oils
- Learn four ways to discern the main important underlying issues to treat with oils
- Get multiple checklists of essential oils that have been researched to neutralize toxins, inflammatory cytokines, Lyme disease, and co-infections
- Understand which oils help clear biofilms and make other treatments more effective
- Learn about laser and liposome delivery of essential oils into the target cells and tissues
- Gain treatment insights from multiple case studies of Lyme and chronic infection patients and the oils and remedies that helped them to get well again
Where: This is a eight week ONLINE Training
When: This course has eight weeks of recorded lessons covering diagnostics, essential oil properties, delivery methods, and case studies that can be viewed at any time.
Live training will also be offered eight one-hour-long live trainings from 3pm - 4pm EST every Friday starting on February 21st, 2020 at ending on Friday April 3rd. All trainings are 60 minutes. On Friday April 10th, there will be a special bonus training on Essential Oils for treating the Four Stages of the Covid-19 Cooronavirus Infection. Additional bonus sessions are available for those that complete the required Modules.
Who: This course is for medical providers that are treating Lyme patients. If you are in a state that does not license your profession, then you are still eligible to take this training. Course participants must agree to follow their local, state and national laws for practicing medicine before participating.
How you get access: You will be on your computer / tablet for the online training or dialing a US number for audio only.
Note: You will receive a separate email with your webinar link, and dial-in number and code.
What does it cost? $
7560 $1897 which is a special savings off the entire program combined.
Is it just a seminar? Will there be notes? What about the training recordings? This is an online training. And yes, you will also get videos, audio, transcripts, handouts, checklists, and bonus materials too. These are sent to you over email so you can come familiarize yourself with the material between webinars. This creates a high level of creative discussion, problem solving, and patient case analysis.
There will be recordings of each live video coaching call that will be available for download in case you miss a live meeting.
Your role: Be kind, collaborative, and professional, or be gone. You will also be asked to give feedback, provide suggestions, or make helpful modifications to the materials so they can better solve the problems that are coming up in your practice. We all have different learning styles and I will work hard with you at developing materials in different formats to help you learn more effectively.
Are there CEUs? Graduates of the course will receive 10 CE credits from the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine.
Do I get any other support? Yes. You get Greg's email where you can ask all your questions during the eight weeks of the course.
Is there a guarantee? Yes indeed. All our products and services are guaranteed. If before this course starts, you find that this is not what you expected simply email me, we’ll be happy to give you your money back minus a $50 registration fee. Please give us as much notice as possible so we can open up your space up to another participant.
Important: There will be no refunds given after Friday March 6th at 11:59 PM EST which is the fourteenth day of the seminar.
Have you taught this before? For the past ten years, this seminar has always been given as a combination of live / online training course. The most effective remedies and treatments that have helped over nine hundred patients will be shared in the training. Given the numerous requests from practitioners and patients saying that more medical providers need training on Lyme, which is why I am offering this course material online.
This course will be highly interactive and as you share what is working for your patients and practice, we will work with you to adjust the materials accordingly.
- It’s designed to maximize your time and money by guiding you quickly through your challenges with complex clients
- It’s structured to be flexible and responsive to your needs
- You always have the support of the lead instructor and an assistant to support your learning and applying the course material
- The course is a short eight weeks which gives you a limited, highly focused learning environment
- Your feedback is essential to helping you get the materials you need to help your Lyme patients
- After course support is available through a closed confidential online group.
Here is the outline for the Essential Oils for Lyme Disease training
Week 1: Effective ways to integrate oils into your patient treatments and your practice
Week 2: The Four Methods of Assessing the underlying issues to treat first with essential oils
Week 3: Essential oils for toxins, inflammation, and Chinese medicine syndromes
Week 4: Essential oils for Lyme disease, co-infections, parasites, mold/candida, and biofilms
Week 5: Delivery methods for getting into the brain, inside cells, and into hard to reach tissues
Week 6: Case studies and video demonstrations of how to select, prepare, deliver essential oil remedies and treatments
Week 7: Entire course review, Q&A, Exam (required only if you want CEUs) and Graduation Ceremony.
Week 8: Advanced bonus training on Essential Oils for Treating the Four Stages of the Covid-19 Coronavirus Infection
Is your practice needing a new way to help people who have complex illnesses like Lyme disease? Or do you want to your clients to waste precious time searching for someone else who can help them?
Tell us what you want to learn and we'll enhance how you help your clients forever.
P.S. Everyday you see people with complex illnesses that need tremendous support. These essential oil remedies and treatments will enhance the powerful healing services for helping the clients you've always wanted to.
If you have any concerns, please email me directly at Training@GoodbyeLyme.com and let me know how I can help. If there's anything I can do, I will. I'd be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential.