GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s web site for personal,(information or software) on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not :
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
OUR LIMITED LICENSE TO YOU.
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
YOUR LICENSE TO US.
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing:
(i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and
(ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older.
In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to TFHC from their creation. Thus, TFHC shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as TFHC determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions here under are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to TFHC all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that TFHC has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that TFHC may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
The materials on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
In no event shall Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s Internet site, even if Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC or a Two Frogs Healing Centers, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
This Site and programs offered by TFHC may include a variety of features, such as membership sites, bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site or elsewhere such as Facebook groups and Google Hangouts, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
TFHC may host message boards, chats, Facebook groups, Google Hangouts, ZOOM webinars, and other private and public forums on its Sites and elsewhere. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the Facebook groups, Google Hangouts message boards, ZOOM webinars, chats or other private or public forums in the future. TFHC or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, Facebook groups, Google Hangouts chats, ZOOM webinars, and other forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by TFHC staff, TFHC’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with TFHC, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. TFHC expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of TFHC or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
TFHC has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
CLASS ACTION WAVER
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
TERMS OF THE ASKMMC PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
Please READ the following with care. By purchasing this product you (herein referred to as “Client”) agree to the follow terms stated in this document.
PROGRAM / SERVICE
Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC agrees to provide Program, “Essential Oils for Persistent Lyme Disease” (herein referred to as “Program”) identified in online commerce shopping cart. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
The fee for Liposomal Remedies for Stopping Lyme Disease is one of the following two options: 1 payment of $1199(due at time of enrollment) or 3 monthly payments of $465. If you select the 3 monthly payments, you will pay $365 today, and $365 each month for an additional 2 months from the date of purchase, for a total payment of $1395. If you choose this option, you are responsible for all 3 payments. If you elect to pay for Liposomal Remedies for Stopping Lyme Disease in full, you can pay in one payment of $1199(saving $196).
After 6 months, your access to the Lyme Healer Association will expire. and access will continue uninterrupted at the annual rate of $300/year or $47/month.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
If Client elects to pay by monthly installments, Client authorizes TFHC to charge Client’s credit card or debit card or Paypal account. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client may pay by credit card or debit card or Paypal account.
We want you to be content with your purchase, but we also want you to put forth your best effort to apply all the strategies and tactics in the Program. We offer a partial refund period for purchases, minus $50 processing fee. Refunds will only be given on or before Thursday April 28th, 2016 11:59 PM EST.
Refunds requested after Thursday April 28th, 2016 11:59 PM EST will not be honored. After Thursday April 28th, 2016 11:59 PM EST, all payments are not refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are at the discretion of Two Frogs Healing Center, LLC. All refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. To give further clarity: we will not provide refunds after Friday July 14th, 2017 11:59 PM EST and all payments must be made on time. If payments are not made in a timely manner, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, (whichever is greater.)
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: TwoFrogsHealingCenter@gmail.com.
- Client recognizes that the Program will involve Client and TFHC discussing proprietary information and trade secrets relating to themselves, their companies, patients, or related entities. Such information may include, without limitation, information with respect to Clients’ (or their affiliated entities’) operations, processes, products, inventions, business practices, finances, principals, vendors, suppliers, patients, potential customers, marketing methods, costs, prices, contractual relationships, regulatory status, compensation paid to employees or other similar information (the “Confidential Information”).
- Client shall not disclose or disseminate any such Confidential Information obtained during the Program, and shall only discuss confidential information learned during the Program within the Program itself.
- Client shall not post any pictures or video from any Program event on any web, social media, or internet site, or disseminate such pictures or video to any third party, without the express written permission of TFHC.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Suspension under this section does not void Client’s obligation to pay the entire program fee owed. The Company has no obligation to reimburse any fees paid by Client.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
TFHC’s program is copyrighted and original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes, unless explicitly given permission (as for templates provided in program). All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the TFHC. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied. By purchasing this product, Client agrees
(1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights,
(2) that any Confidential Information shared by TFHC is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to TFHC,
(3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with TFHC. Further, by purchasing this product, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, TFHC will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Program is developed for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Program. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program. Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Company is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By purchasing this product, Client agrees that TFHC may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive to Company or Participants, Client fails to follow the Program guidelines, is difficult to work with, impairs the participation of the other participants in the Program or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
EARNINGS / HEALING DISCLAIMER:
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
There is no guarantee that you will improve your patient’s health or earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of healing results or earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, treatments, remedies, and techniques. We do not position this product as a “heal patients faster” or a “get rich scheme.”
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success with patients or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
OUR MINIMUM GUARANTEES
Unless otherwise noted, all products come with limited guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, simply contact customer support and request a refund of your purchase price minus a processing fee on or before the last of the refund period. Longer conditional guarantees may apply, so check the sales material at the time of your order for details.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not order this material. If you require further clarification, please contact TwoFrogsHealingCenter@gmail.com.