Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program
The Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program is a comprehensive treatment package for getting rid of chronic Lyme disease pain, fatigue, and mental fog. This program also treats co-infections like Babesia, Bartonella, Erlichia, and Mycoplasmas.
Treatments and strategies for resolving chronic Lyme symptoms
In the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program, you will start off receiving regular treatments for addressing your specific Lyme disease and co-infection symptoms and concerns. As your symptoms improve, treatment will be spaced out to best support your healing in a way that best fits in with your goals for recovering from your infection(s), schedule, and budget. Here is how we help to heal the difficulties that people with Lyme are seeking help for:
Relieving Joint and Muscle Pain
– Taking anti-bacterial herbs kill off the Lyme and co-infections to stop them from eating holes in your muscles and joints
– Using detoxification treatments to neutralize painful Lyme toxins
– Getting acupuncture for releasing painful inflammation out of your joints
– Receiving cupping to remove toxins, joint pain and stiffness
– Receiving Craniosacral Technique for releasing toxic energies out of your joints and muscles
Eliminating Lyme Fatigue
– Taking powerful herbs to eliminate energy zapping toxins
– Getting acupuncture for replenishing your vitality
– Eating food that “drain dampness” to restore your energy
– Using self-healing tools help you to recharge on the go
Preventing the Lyme from hiding under a biofilm
– Taking anti-biofilm herbs, supplements, and essential oils to cut through biofilm shields
– Eating biofilm busting foods
Healing brain fog, confusion, and twitchy neurological problems
– Eating the right foods that clear brain fog
– Receiving craniosacral treatments to enhance memory recall and mental focus
– Taking neurological herbs to help heal nerve pathways
– Getting acupuncture helps to detoxify the limbic system in your brain
– Adding essential fatty acids enhances nervous system rebuilding
– Reducing tremors, Bels Palsy, and paralysis by taking “wind-inhibiting” herbs
Clearing painful emotions and untrue beliefs
– Addressing how you feel about being a host to a parasite or group of parasites
– Strengthening your “No!” to hosting these parasites
– Using energy expression techniques for releasing hopelessness, frustration, and worry
– Receiving spiritual insights helps to dissolve fear, sadness, and painful beliefs
Busting the cyst form of the bacteria
– Taking herbs and essential oils for attacking and dissolving the cyst form of the bacteria
Using a wide array of healing tools, you can see significant improvements in your pain, fatigue, and neurological problems. Many of our clients have successfully combined the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program along with their Lyme Literate Doctor’s medication plan without negative interactions.
Our best results have been with people who have been infected for two years or less. About 40% of these patients report being symptom free after completing one or two treatment programs. Some people report being without symptoms for over a year after ending the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program.
Please note that if you have multiple co-infections, your course of treatment will be longer than if you have only one tick infections.
If you are interested in learning more about the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program, please fill out the form below.
Please send me more information about the
Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program
|Name:||e.g. John Smith|
|Phone number:||e.g. 301-555-5555|
|How you heard about us:||
e.g. “web search.”
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-practitioner relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider, or contact the Two Frogs Healing Center for an appointment, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Two Frogs Healing Center expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. The Two Frogs Healing Center does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by the Two Frogs Healing Center. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.