We are helping more and more Lyme disease patients, medical providers, and people with chronic illnesses. As a medical center, we are stepping into a new vision–impacting a million through a thousand. By 2029, we will impact a million patients through training a thousand medical providers.
We are dedicated to helping people to heal their chronic infections through advanced natural treatments and remedies.
To make this possible, and to serve our community, we are adding to our team!
Graduating class of the Stopping Persistent Lyme Disease Live Training
Before we get into the specific opportunities, however, let us first say that we take hiring very seriously.
OUR MISSION AND CORE VALUES
- Belief: We believe in you, our team and our patients. We care for and protect your health especially during this pandemic, your increased ability to perform, and your impact. Everything we do is based on a passion for helping our community to heal a million people through 1 thousand practitioners in the next 10 years.
- Flexibility: We are able to pivot when needed and adjust our priorities to accomplish the vision.
- Grit: We are resilient, strong, and, tenacious. We fight for our goals, the health of our patients and the training of our practitioner colleagues with a mix of compassion and science.
- Generosity: We are always willing to give; we take pride in leading with generosity and kindness.
- Positivity: We ooze positivity and only work for others who do the same. This attitude is core to our team as a whole and each team member individually. It is foundational and oozes into everything we do and every patient we touch.
We are looking to fill the following positions, click on the title to see a full description:
Herbal Associate and Patient Coordinator
Instructions for applying for an interview are located at the bottom of each position description. We are excited to receive your application!