Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program
The Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program is an integrated set of treatments and remedies for reducing chronic Lyme disease pain, fatigue, and mental fog symptoms. This program also treats symptoms from co-infections like Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, Anaplasmosis, and Mycoplasma and toxic mold exposure.
Here are the ways we gather information about the underlying conditions that may be causing your persistent symptoms:
Genetic testing: 23andMe – note that 23andMe has recently removed several thousand genetic markers which we use for detoxification analysis.
Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) Test – This visual test can be performed over the computer and helps us to determine if biotoxins from Lyme, Babesia, mold, or other sources are a factor in a patient’s symptoms.
Suggested Lyme and co-infection tests – These tests are optional and can be taken after your initial appointment. Based upon what is found in the electrical frequency scan, you may elect to ask your doctor to run specific tests. If you have blood, PCR, antigen, or EDS test results within the last year, please bring copies of them to your first appointment.
Treatments and remedies – for persistent symptoms, detoxification, boosting the immune system against infections, and restoring healthy functioning.
Scheduling and forms – for your initial visit
Preparing for your first appointment – what to bring, what not to bring, what happens at your first intake appointment
Follow up appointments – what happens at follow up appointments
Recommendations for between appointments – dietary recommendations and practices that may enhance your healing progress
Treatments and strategies for resolving chronic Lyme symptoms
In the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program, you will start off receiving regular treatments and remedies for addressing your specific Lyme disease and co-infection symptoms and concerns. As your symptoms improve, treatment and remedies will be modified to support your healing goals for recovering from your infection symptoms. Here are some of the way we help our clients to heal the difficult symptoms produced by their infections or chronic conditions:
Relieving Joint and Muscle Pain
– Taking anti-bacterial herbs reduce Lyme and co-infection symptoms in your muscles and joints
– Using detoxification treatments to neutralize painful Lyme toxins
– Getting acupuncture for releasing painful inflammation out of your joints
– Receiving cupping to remove toxins, joint pain and stiffness
– Receiving Craniosacral Technique for releasing toxic energies out of your joints and muscles
Eliminating Lyme Fatigue
– Taking powerful herbs to eliminate energy zapping toxins
– Getting regular acupuncture for replenishing your vitality
– Eating food that “drain dampness” to restore your energy
– Using self-healing tools help you to recharge on the go
– Taking supplements to feed the mitochondria power houses in your cells and brain
Preventing the Lyme from hiding under a biofilm
– Taking anti-biofilm herbs, supplements, and essential oils to cut through biofilm shields
– Eating biofilm busting foods
Healing brain fog, confusion, and twitchy neurological problems
– Eating the right foods that clear brain fog
– Receiving craniosacral treatments to enhance memory recall and mental focus
– Taking neurological herbs to help heal nerve pathways
– Getting acupuncture helps to detoxify the limbic system in your brain
– Adding essential fatty acids enhances nervous system rebuilding
– Reducing tremors, Bels Palsy, and paralysis by taking “wind-inhibiting” herbs
Clearing painful emotions and untrue beliefs
– Helping you to say "no" to being a host for Lyme or group of infections
– Using energy expression techniques for releasing hopelessness, frustration, and worry
– Receiving spiritual insights helps to dissolve fear, sadness, and painful beliefs
Busting the drug resistant forms of the bacteria
– Taking herbs and essential oils for attacking and dissolving the biofilm and persister forms of the Lyme disease and co-infections
Using a wide array of healing tools, you may see significant improvements in your pain, fatigue, and neurological problems. Many of our clients have successfully combined the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program along with their Lyme Literate Doctor’s medication plan without negative interactions.
Our best results have been with people who have been infected for two years or less. About 40% of these patients report being symptom free after completing one or two programs. After several months of treatment and remedies, some patients report being without symptoms for over a year after ending the Goodbye Lyme Treatment Program.
Please note that if you have multiple co-infections, your course of treatment may be longer than if you have only one tick infection.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at the Lyme Research & Healing Center, please fill out the application form below. Please note, we are only accepting a limited number of new patients at this time. We will review your application and one of our staff will reach out to you.